If, for some reason, you have to refund a client the total amount or partially, you can register this refund in the Backoffice.
1. Click on the Payments tab of your booking.
2. Click on the three dots next to the payment you want to refund
3. Click on Refund
4. Indicate the amount of the refund
- Add any notes to the refund (e.g Surf Lessons did not take place because of bad weather conditions)
5. Click on Register Refund
Please remember that Bookinglayer doesn't automatically refund guests. The above steps explain how to register refunds in your Backoffice after having refunded your guests.
If you would like to change an invoice which has already been closed, for example register a deduction of the amount of a booking in your Backoffice, you can do so by using Credit Notes:
1. Access the closed invoice in the Invoice module of the booking.
2. Click on "Make credit note"
3. A credit note will open and the new screen will give you the possibility to select the items you want to be present in the credit note by deleting the rest. You can also edit each line of the credit note by clicking on the cog icon.
4. Once you are done configuring the credit note click on "Close credit note".
* Currently credit notes can't be sent automatically to guests.