Steps on how to send the Customer Portal URL to your customer
There are two ways to send the Customer Portal to your customers. It can be done by copying and pasting the URL, or by using the Customer Portal URL tag in your email templates. We will show you how can you do it in both ways.
1. Copying and Pasting the Customer Portal URL
There is more than one way to open a booking - in this example we are accessing the booking through the Bookings Module.
1. Click on Bookings Module
2. Click on Bookings
3. Click on the Booking Number
4. With the booking page open, access the Customer Portal URL by clicking on the link View Customer Portal.
5. Copy the Customer Portal URL that appears in the pop-up box.
6. On the booking page, click on Send Email and paste this URL to send to your customer.
2. Using the Customer Portal URL tag in your email
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Click on Automation.
3. Select the Templates tab.
4. Select one of the email templates or create a new one.
5. In the email box, click on the Booking tags drop-down
6. Add the Customer Portal URL to your email body.
7. Save your changes.
8. Select your template and send it to your customer through the "send email" section in the booking page.