To integrate your Bookinglayer account with Gmail, ensure you have your Gmail email address and password ready.
Steps on how to Integrate your Gmail Account
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Select the Integrations tab.
3. Click on Gmail.
4. Click on the button Connect with Google. Here you will be redirected to a Gmail page where you will need to login with your Gmail email address and password.
5. Login into your Gmail account. You will then be taken to a page that asks if you approve Bookinglayer to access Gmail. Click on the Allow button, and you will be redirected back to Bookinglayer.
6. You Bookinglayer account is now connected with Gmail.
In Bookinglayer you will now see a tab in your Customer profiles and individual Booking pages, for "sent emails", "received emails" and "enquiries". Bookinglayer is now collecting all emails that are attached to a Booking number or customer name and storing them, so you can directly reply from Bookinglayer rather than having to switch between both your Bookinglayer and Gmail accounts.
How to receive your enquiries in Bookinglayer
If you have an enquiry form on your website and would also like to store these email addresses in Bookinglayer, you will see a box in your Settings > Integrations > Gmail that allows you to enter the subject line from your booking form.
Once you set this, all the email addresses that have enquired on your website will also be stored in your Bookinglayer account, in the Customer module under "Enquiries".
This will allow for more comprehensive marketing and reporting purposes when you want to send an email to potential clients who have enquired in the past, or draw on statistics such as Enquiry to Conversion percentages.
1. Go to the Settings module
2. Click on Integrations
3. Select the Gmail tab
4. Choose the Subject for your enquiry
5. Save your changes
What should I write in the Subject field?
The subject of the e-mail enquiries you normally receive in your inbox will also be the enquiry subject line that you need to enter in Bookinglayer.
In the example below, "Surf camp Package - Enquiry" is the subject the e-mail. Now you can either choose to write the full text or only select certain words to fill in the subject field in Bookinglayer.
In this example, we entered the word "Enquiry" as the subject line. In this case, Bookinglayer will receive all emails containing the word "Enquiry" in the Enquiry tab.