In Bookinglayer, it's not possible to directly attach external PDF files to your (automated) e-mail templates. It is only possible to attach directly the internal booking's invoice. For other documents you would like to send, like itineraries and packing lists, we recommend to upload them, to either Dropbox or Google Drive.
You can then easily add the link to this document to your templates. Let us explain how.
1. If you don't have a Dropbox account yet, you can create one at www.dropbox.com.
2. In your Dropbox homepage, upload your PDF file.
3. When uploaded, click on share.
4. A box pops up. Click on create a link.
5. Copy the link and paste it into your email template in Bookinglayer.
1. In your Google Drive account, right click on your PDF file and click on Share.
2. In the new window that opens, click on Get Shareable Link. Place this link in your Bookinglayer template.
ATTACH INVOICE TO EMAIL
To send the invoice of a booking as a PDF file attached to the email, please follow the next steps.
- Access the booking of the invoice you would like to send.
- Click on send email.
3. Choose the desired template or write the email.
4. Find the "Attachment" field and select the option from the dropdown menu that will be displayed.
5. Send email.