The On Site Guests feature provides you with a clear overview of all guests that are staying at your accommodation on (a) certain date(s).
1. To access this list, click on Planning > On Site Guests
Now you are able to make a selection of which information you'd like to display. You have the following options:
2. Show all on site guests and display the Package, Accommodation or Activity they booked
3. Filter down all on site guests and show only the ones that booked a specific item
4. Choose a date or date range
5. On Site Guest data can be exported as a PDF or Excel file. You can select the client information you wish to export by clicking on the Table Columns icon and enabling/disabling different column titles. This way, you can easily communicate Dietary Preferences to your chefs, or Surf Levels to your instructors.