The checkout form in the Frontoffice can be managed within the checkout settings in the Backoffice.
1. Go to the Settings Module
2. Click on Frontoffice
3. In the Frontoffice Settings, go to Check Out
How to manage checkout details
4. One option here is to Disable checkout. See more information about disabling checkout in this article.
5. Here you can decide what information you want to obtain from your guests at the time of booking. You can:
- request or require address details
- request or require phone number
Note that 'Request phone number' must be active in order to be able to 'require phone number'.
6. Here you can activate the field that will allow bookers to introduce Coupon codes
7. Here you can require a minimum age for booking
*Dont forget to save
How to manage guest details
8. On the Frontoffice Settings go to Guest Details
9. Request email addresses and request/require age or birthday from the guests
10. Request/require age or birthday from the guests. For the age and birthday it's possible to select age dropdown selector or birthday date picker
11. Use a genderless booking form. For more information, please see this article.
*Don't forget to Save