After setting up your Bookinglayer account, it's time to integrate your website with Bookinglayer's Frontoffice.
You have two options:
1. Direct your links to Frontoffice's main page.
Direct your links (i.e "Book now" buttons) to your Frontoffice main page by copying and pasting its URL.
2. Direct your links to the Frontoffice product page.
If you want to direct links from your website to specific products in the Bookinglayer's Frontoffice:
1. Open your inventory.
2. Click on the Frontoffice icon that corresponds to the product you wish to copy the URL from.
3. In the small box that pops up, click on copy URL.
For a complete explanation of this process, please refer to this article.
You can also refer your users to a specific category in the Bookinglayer's Frontoffice.
1. Go to your Frontoffice.
2. Click on the category you would like to refer to
3. Copy its URL
Please notice that you can direct different links from your website to their specific product's page in Bookinglayer.
i.e: In your website, you can have the following buttons:
- "Book now" on a yoga class page - You can refer this button to your Yoga Class product in Bookinglayer.
- "Book now" on a Single Room page - You can refer this button to your Single Room product in Bookinglayer.
- "Book now" on a general Accommodation page - You can refer this button to the accommodation category in Bookinglayer.