If you decide to change the price of an existing room, activity, rental or item, all of the invoices that had been generated for those items prior to the change, will remain set at the original pricing.
If you have an invoice that is already generated and you’d like to make changes to it retrospectively, you will have to adjust the invoice manually.
Steps to adjust an invoice:
1. Click on the Booking section on the left side menu.
2. Select the Invoice tab.
3. Click on the Invoice number or the Open button to access specific invoice details.
(you can also access an invoice through a specific booking page)
On the Invoice tab in a selected booking, you can delete or add lines to your invoice.
4. Click on the button Add line to add an extra line to the invoice
5. Add the item and price and save.
6. Add a discount
7. Click on the settings icon to modify the line
8. Delete a line by clicking on the delete button