Dashboard shows various features of interest. This is how Dashboard looks like.
This part gives an overview of the ongoing year. From this part you are able to see the number of the bookings, revenue, occupancy and number of guests.
You can choose to view this information based on the booking date or arrival date.
This section gives a more detailed overview of the bookings. From here it is possible to view the
- bookings per month
- received through partners
- divided according each inventory item
- select the inventory item from the dropdown list
Best selling packages, average stay and booking
Dashboard collects information
- which is the best selling package
- what is the average duration of the stay
- what is the average value of a booking
If you have any requests for specific information that you would like to be displayed on your Dashboard, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.