The checkout form in the Frontoffice can be manages through the checkout settings in the Backoffice. Checkout settings can be found by
1. clicking on the Settings Module
2. clicking on the Frontoffice Settings
3. In the Frontoffice Settings, go to Check Out and Guest Details
How to manage checkout details
4. Here you can Disable checkout. See more information about disabling checkout from this article.
5. It is possible to select whether
- allow the customers to opt-in to promotional material, for example Mailchimp
- accept coupons
- request or require address details
- request or require phone number
Note that 'Request phone number' above must be active in order for the 'require' setting to take effect.
6. Set the minimum age for making the booking
How to manage guest details
Under Guest Details section is possible to
8. Request email addresses and request/require age or birthday from the guests
9. For the age and birthday it's possible to select age dropdown selector or birthday date picker
10. Define minimum age for guests
11. Apply genderless booking form. For more information, please see this article.