Your account is pre-set with a default language for your Booking Form.
If you would like to work with multiple languages, see the following steps to add translations.
Activate other languages & Currencies in your Settings:
1. Click on Settings on the left side menu.
2. Click on Frontoffice Settings.
3. Click on Language & Currencies.
3. Select the available languages you want to display in your Frontoffice by shifting the on-to-off button after each language and currency.
How to select different Languages in Booking Form
1. Click on the Frontoffice
2. Notice that you have a drop down menu with each language you have activated in your Backoffice settings. The translations that you have added to your Inventory items and your price tags will be updated according to the selected language.
To add translations to your inventory items, please refer to this article.