Automatic currency conversion gives you the option of setting price points in just one currency but offering your products in any enabled currency.
When enabled, there are three things that Bookinglayer checks in order to retrieve a price for your products:
- If a price point is explicitly set for a product in a given currency then Bookinglayer will always use this price point; or
- If a fixed currency conversion rate is set in the currency settings then the price that is set for the product will be converted according to that conversion rate; or
- If no price point is set for the product in the given currency and no fixed currency conversion rate is set in currency settings then the price will be converted according to the latest market conversion rates.
Conversion rates can be found by
- Clicking on Settings Module
- Clicking on the General Settings
3. Click on Currencies
4. Enable currencies
5. Set the Default currency
6. Set the rates or leave inputs empty if you prefer to use daily exchange rates instead.
Please note that manually set inventory prices for each currency will overrule the currency converter.
If the conversion rates are set manually those rates will over rule the daily exchange rates.
If the conversion rate inputs are left empty and different rates for each enabled currency haven't been set manually, the system applies the daily exchange rates.
Conversion rates are always rounded up. This means that if an inventory item would be 152,3 USD, Bookinglayer rounds it up to 153 USD.