In this article we will explain how to add a PDF file to an email template in Bookinglayer, using Dropbox and Google Drive.
1. If you don't have a Dropbox account, you can create a new one through www.dropbox.com.
2. In your Dropbox homepage, update your PDF file.
3. After having your file updated, click on share.
4. On the next box, click on create a link.
5. Copy the link and paste it into your email template in Bookinglayer.
1. In your google drive account, right click on your PDF file and click on share.
2. In the new window that opens, click on Get shareable link. Place this link in your Bookinglayer template.
Advantage on linking PDF files using Dropbox or Google Drive
By linking to an online document through Dropbox or Gmail, your customers will always have an up-to-date version of the file, which means you do not have to re-send the email with the updated version. This will not only save you time, but prevent any misunderstanding between old and new files.