If you provide food services to your guests, Bookinglayer allows you to set specific diets for your customers to choose from.
Steps on how to set diets
1. Click on the Settings module on the left side menu.
2. Click on General Settings
3. Click on Diets.
4. Click on Add a diet.
5. Enter a label and a description to your new diet.
6. Save your changes.
Where can I see the guest diet details?
These diets will now show up as options when you add or edit guests in your database.
1. Click on the Planning module on the left side menu.
2. Click on Dietary List.
3. Open the Guest profile by clicking on their name.
4. In the guest's profile you can add or update an existing diet information.
5. Save your changes.
The customer is also able to set a diet for themselves and all other guests. This can be done through the Customer Portal URL - see this article for Booking Manager information.