In order to add more locations, please contact to our support team.
How to assign inventory to specific locations
1. Click on the Inventory module and access the relevant inventory category
2. Access the settings of the inventory item
3. In the Settings section you will see a dropdown list of your relevant locations. Assign each inventory item to the applicable location.
The Location set must be the same as the Backoffice category, which you can set in the same page:
4. Once your locations have been assigned to your inventory products, you can filter the following sections per location:
- Day Planner
- Dietary List
- Booking List
Booking page view
How to assign Users to specific locations
1. Click on Settings Module
2. Click on Users
3. Click on Edit under the three dots on the left side.
4. Click on the Location tab and assign the relevant locations to the user
When a user is assigned to a location, they will still have the same access rights as detailed in their User Level, but it will be specific to their assigned locations.